Useful Suggestions On How To Compose A Great Essay
How to compose a great essay?
- The most important component of writing the “A+” essay is having the best subject matter for it.
- When choosing the subject matter or topic for the essay, one should take their time doing so.
- The subject matter or topic of the essay has to be worth your while to write a great essay.
- Once you pick the subject matter for the essay, it is good do an outline on the subject before write the essay.
- The outline will let you know the following:
- Whether or not need to pick another subject matter.
- How to approach the writing of the essay.
- What type of research needs to be done on the subject?
- The outline will be used as roadmap of how the essay will be written.
How is a great essay formatted and styled?
It has an introduction with the following sections:
- Thesis statement- always the final sentence of the paragraph.
- Highlights at least three main points supporting the subject matter.
- Gives a brief description of the subject matter/topic.
The body of the essay is written as follows:
- Each point will be discussed in a separate paragraph.
- Each main point paragraph will have three facts to support the point.
- Each main point paragraph will explain the writer’s position on the subject matter.
The conclusion of the essay does the following for the essay:
- Restates the thesis statement.
- Paraphrases the main points in a way that the reader will agree with the writer’s viewpoint on the subject matter/topic.
- The conclusion lets the reader know the importance of the topic from the writer’s perspective.
- The conclusion gives the essay a strong finishing.v