Benjamin Geer's Priorities
- Invite other organisations and individuals to our ESF workshop; see EsfWorkshop2004Invitations.
- Reply to Toni's ideas about the charter.
- Reply to John Bywater.
- If it's not too much work, fix remaining configuration problems in the TikiWiki test system. Otherwise give up and focus on MediaWiki.
- Configure the MediaWiki test system to handle multiple languages.
- Organise an online open-org meeting that as many active participants as possible can attend, especially Richard who asked for a meeting.
- Write a "How to participate in the open-org project" document.
- Ask the TikiWiki developers about their use of open-org. (done, waiting for response)
- Write a short critique of utilitarianism for openorg-dev.
(tasks Propose monthly summaries of openorg-dev
AND Propose an open-org Bugzilla
stolen by Toni
- i wish twiki had a comment with each edit, so that this can be left in it)